Thursday 13 January 2011

Glee, Audition Review!

 Well, gleeks last Monday "Glee" came back to the UK! I'm very sorry that I took so long to write a review but having exams kind of drove it out of my mind. Anyway, so I decided to write a review on it. So here it is!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Finn Hudson getting ready for a performance.
         The first episode of Glee was fabulous! There are MANY new characters! A new female football coach, Shannon Beiste, causes both Will and Sue to have BUDGET CUTS! Rachel and Finn, while the glee club sing "Empire state of mind", notice some new students. Sunshine Corazon, a foreign-exchange student who is noticed by Rachel, has a sing-off with Rachel in the girl's bathroom! While a new transfer student, Sam, is showering in the changing room, Finn notices his great voice. As Matt transfered, they are one member short, so this is why Finn considers Sam for the auditions. Rachel feels threatened by Sunshine's beautiful voice, makes sure she is unavailable for the auditions, by, well, sending her to "a not very nice place". Quinn is restored as head cheerleader but Finn after asking if Coach Beiste to consider Artie on the football team, is kicked off the team! Also, Tina has dumped Artie for Mike Chang! Sadly, Sunshine, after singing "Listen" to the Glee Club,  decides to transfer to Carmel and join vocal adrenaline because she doesn't trust Rachel. The Glee club are mad at Rachel for losing them a member but Finn says that he will never break up with her! After telling Finn she needs some alone time,Rachel heads to the auditorium and sings "What I did for love". TYPICAL RACHEL!
Rachel Berry, why so glum? You didn't get a solo?

Quinn Fabray and Santana Lopez walking down the hallway.

Well, who isn't a GLEEK?
____________________________________________________________________________

Tell me in a comment what you thought of the episode! I adored it!

Mar xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it but I wanted to but now you gave it all away!!!!!!! I still haven't heard the songs, so I'll watch just in case. Tata!

    ReplyDelete