Friday 7 January 2011

Cool pictures and signs that you can type

Hello as the title says in this post there will be pictures and signs that you can make using the various puncuation marks on a keyboard and their meanings.  Hope you enjoy! BTW some of them I made up but they make sense and some of them aren't well known. ( They may be updated when I remember)

:-) = happy, smiling, joy, [i just got a puppy :-) ]
:-( = sad, disapointed, frowning [ I didn't get a phone for Xmas :-( ]
<3 = heart, love, adore [I totally <3 Glee]
<> = Diamonds, Jewels, Rich [I bought some <>s today]
;-) = Wink, Cheeky, Secret [Any way, so you know the secret ;-) ]
:-o = shocked, scared, suprised [ I got spotty SOCKS for Xmas :-o]
[] = Rectangle [My table is in the shape of a [] ]
() = eye, see, [I () you]



Yours Truly, Mara xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment