Saturday 23 April 2011

FINCHEL

Hi, if you are fully caught up on Glee episodes you will know that Fuinn (Quinn and Finn) are a couple again. I strongly disagree with this reunion. They are a terrible couple! For most of their relationship in season 1 Quinn treated Finn like a dog and let's not forget that she cheated on him! The thing I don't understand is that Quinn and Rachel both cheated on Finn (and Quinn actually went through with it, Rachel didn't) and Finn seems to have forgiven Quinn but not Rachel!

Personally I'm a massive Finchel fan! I love the way there relationship works! I totally think they should get together again and I heard they will quite soon! so us Finchel lovers will be keeping our fingers crossed! For now   I made some Finchel pics! Hope you like them! Please comment if you like Finchel, Fuinn or if you have anything to say!









No comments:

Post a Comment