Friday 24 December 2010

Its Xmas eve!

YAY! Its Christmas eve! I'm so excited! (but sad cos its the last day of advent calenders and mine is mega yum) but I'd defo prefer prezzies than chocolate cos they don't make me thirsty! I REALLY want new earrings cos I only have SEVEN pairs and I can't find two of them and one of them I lost one but still had the other one so its kind of only FOUR! And its not fair cos my friend changes them every day and hardly EVER wears the same pair twice unless she loves them! Luckily were having Xmas party at my house tonight and Beth (Valentino Fashion) will  be coming!!!! The sad thing is that the Kittens have to stay in their room (the conservatory) because Mum scared they will hurt themselves in the chaos of having loads of kids round :-(.        Here is a pic of Mika he is older than Luca and is much bigger!
Mar xxx

2 comments: